Platinum Personnel Solutions are looking for a Customer Services Representative on behalf of our client based in Parham, Suffolk.
It will be worth noting our client has received a ‘Great Place to Work’ certification.
Propel your career surrounded by a diverse team of innovative, goal-oriented individuals who are pursuing the next generation of connectivity solutions. At our client, you’ll find support and encouragement to find a rapid path to career development. You’ll participate in work that will challenge your mind and position you to excel. Through our client’s inclusive global environment, you’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to a broad base of expertise and perspectives.
Together, you’ll continue on a journey of innovation, creating a connected world, paving the way for automation, and allowing companies worldwide to collect, translate and use their data to meet key, strategic business objectives.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing excellent and consistent communication to both internal and external customers. This role will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor.
You will make an impact in the following way:
· Respond in a timely manner to all customer request/enquiries. Typical queries, pricing, availability of product, sample requests or Company Information using communication through email and phone.
· Responsible for management and processing of accurate order entry onto our client’ system
· Provide initial support to customers where required and observe the need for escalation where necessary to Product Line Managers / Sales Rep
· Accurately process and manage customer complaints, ensuring customer is kept up to date through the process
· Enters customer complaints and reports any problem affecting service to customers to the internal Sales Manager and Senior Managers
What you will bring:
· Proven track record of working in a commercial business to business / Customer Services/Customer Care/Inside Sales role for at least 12 months
· Fully proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· SAP or other ERP System Knowledge
· A good level of Maths and English is important
· Experience within a manufacturing environment or knowledge of the Wire and Cable and signal industry is desirable
This role is required on site during training but can be flexible once trained, hours of work are 37.50 per week, Monday to Friday with a starting salary of £24,000.00 p.a.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
To apply for this role, please contact Chris on 01728 833880 or send your C.V with a covering letter via email to platinumpersonnel@btconnect(dot)com