HGV Removals Driver – Leiston, Suffolk
· To safely move our customers furniture and personal items, previous removals experience would be an advantage but is not essential as our customer provides comprehensive training.
· To safely drive our customer’s vehicles, complying with all driving laws and regulations.
· Working as part of a removals team.
· To work effectively and professionally to the company standards, policies and procedures.
· Good level of English and Maths to communicate with our customers and complete removals and driving paperwork.
· Professional and smart in appearance (PPE will be provided)
· A clean Driving licence, up to date CPC and Digi Tacho Card.
· Excellent timekeeping and the ability to work unsocial hours and the occasional nights away is essential.
What you can expect:
· Salary: £28,000-£31,000 per year
· Full time permanent work Monday to Friday 45 hour week
· Opportunity to earn overtime and night out money
· The chance to travel and drive in the UK
· Company contributory pension scheme
· 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
Who are we?
Our customer is a removal company who offer a full removal service to domestic and corporate movers in and outside the UK. They operate from Leiston across the UK, with their drivers and porters being the face of the business. Packing and moving personal possessions in a careful and safe manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
If you would like to work for a family run removals company with over 40 years in the industry, then apply today. Contact ‘Chris’ on 01728 833880, apply online or send your CV to ‘Chris’ via email to: platinumpersonnel(at symbol)btconnect(dot)com
*Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful Drivers Licence check and satisfactory employment references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Driving a Goods Vehicle: 2 years (required)
Driving: 3 years (required)
Driver CPC (required)
Work Location: One location